Hello Hello Hello,
The Month of March is here & spring has finally sprung😉
And when I say spring, the first picture that comes to my mind is that of Raj & Simran dancing in the mustard fields of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.🌾
It could be the SRK fan talking in me, but there is no better depiction of spring.
So let's welcome this new chapter with open arms just like Raj would and as he says:
It’s time to ‘Palat, Palat, Palat’ your mid-season strategies. How? Let’s check out:
🔍Boost Your Retail Business in Spring: The Blueprint
Any brand typically has 3 types of customers:
- Full Price Buyers: Those who don’t wait for any Sale and shop happily at Full Price
- Discount Seekers: Those who lookout specifically for Sale time to grab the highest discounts
- Redeemers: Those who splurge on must-have items at full price, but also take benefit of sales/promotions to get good deals.
Now when it comes to Spring & Mid-season, what is the most ideal audience to target?
The answer is: “Redeemers”, as they are the ones who have the maximum propensity to shop during this time.
Here’s how brands can identify Redeemers →
- Purchase History - Frequent customers who utilize rewards and discounts.
- Shopping Behaviour - Customer who shops seasonally
- Discount Persona - Customers who redeem their loyalty rewards repeatedly
The next stop in the journey is to reach out to these customers. But with so much competition what’s the way to stand out in the crowd?
Well, we’ve got it all for you🏽
Check out our March Marketing Playbook to get your hands on campaign ideas to generate up to 45% repeat sales this mid-season. Also, get expert tips to leverage Holi, Women’s Day & other March Marketing Potential!
📚Story of the Week: The top 5 ways to reactivate dormant or inactive customers
Every year 60% of consumers become dormant for a business. It's like a game of musical chairs, and unfortunately, many brands are left standing without a seat.
So what’s the way around? Strategies, Implementation, Campaign Ideas & all… We’ve talked about everything in our new blog. Here are 5 ways to Re-activate your Dormant Customers: << Read Here >>
I hope you enjoy this week’s edition & learned something new!
Remember how ChatGPT failed to crack the Bihar Board Exams? Curiosity may have killed the cat but we (as Humans) shouldn’t stop embracing it.😉
Until next time.