Good morning. Quick Question, if you had an option to choose from work from home or the offline setting what would you choose?
Well, when we were forced into the work from home setting, I definitely missed the office days. But now that offices are opening up, I kinda don’t wanna go back or maybe I do? 🤷♂️ Oh man, the grass is always greener on the other side. :P
But whatever it is, I believe the best companies in the future are going to be flexible, allowing employees to choose the best option for them. Would love to know your thoughts on this.
Without further ado, let’s dive into today’s edition
In today’s edition:
- The era of podcast advertising is here
- What are the top 5 Marketing Trends and Priorities for CMOs in 2021
- Airline companies to now predict your dream holidays?
- 10 Ways AI And Machine Learning Are Improving Marketing In 2021
- Creating personalized journeys just got easier with Xeno’s Journey Builder
🎶Podcasts advertising is here: Spotify launches audio ad marketplace
Podcast monetization is top of mind at Spotify.
On Monday, the audio streaming platform introduced the Spotify Audience Network, an audio advertising marketplace where advertisers can reach listeners across ad-supported music, Spotify’s own original and exclusively licensed podcasts, and podcasts hosted on Spotify-owned Megaphone and Anchor.
The audience network “will give advertisers the ability to reach and target audiences at scale both on and off Spotify,” said Dawn Ostroff, Spotify’s chief content and advertising business officer. Beta testing for podcast ad buying through Spotify Ad Studio is now live in the US.
Learn more here.
✨Gartner: Top 5 Marketing Trends and Priorities for CMOs
When it comes to strategic planning, the path to tomorrow is never a straight line. Customer expectations are higher than ever. Marketers are under intense pressure to deliver positive results despite increasing competition, economic uncertainty, and geopolitical upheaval.
Gartner surveyed more than 380 marketing leaders to identify marketing trends and assess marketing priorities and expected challenges for 2021 which are:
- Balance risk aversion with market growth: Be conservative without stifling emerging opportunities
- Be selective in what you reinvent: Prioritize efforts that are most essential
- Accept budget realities: Anticipate varying levels of cost-cutting
- Upgrade your skills: Identify gaps against your strategic priorities
- Take action on societal issues: Demonstrate a firm commitment to societal change
Learn more about these strategies here.
Airline company to predict your dream holidays? easyJet holidays employ personalization to help customers find their dream holiday
AI Data specialist bd4travel is helping easyJet holidays deliver an enhanced and personalized digital experience to their customers. easyJet holidays implemented personalized search result lists to their website to instantly respond to visitors’ engagement.
Using bd4travel’s technology, the easyJet holidays website is now able to present available holidays which match the customer’s profile, created in real-time from signals captured from their onsite behavior.
The innovative approach enables easyJet holidays’ digital team to drill into all aspects of the search and booking journey to better understand its customers and provide the most relevant and engaging holiday recommendations. Customers are presented with highly relevant holiday choices, matched exactly to their needs and desires.
Forbes: 10 Ways AI And Machine Learning Are Improving Marketing In 2021
AI and Machine Learning are on track to generate between $1.4 Trillion to $2.6 Trillion in value by solving Marketing and Sales problems over the next three years, according to the McKinsey Global Institute. AI, Machine Learning, marketing & advertising technologies, voice/chat/digital assistants, and mobile tech & apps are the five technologies that will have the greatest impact on the future of marketing.
Here’s how AI and machine learning are improving marketing in 2021:
- 70% of high-performance marketing teams claim they have a fully defined AI strategy versus 35% of their under-performing peer marketing team counterparts
- 36% of marketers predict AI will have a significant impact on marketing performance this year.
- Marketers use AI-based demand sensing to better predict unique buying patterns across geographic regions and alleviate stock-outs and back-orders.
- Campaign management, mobile app technology and testing/optimization are the leading three plans for a B2C company's personalization technologies.
Learn about the other ways here.
Creating personalized journeys just got easier: Xeno’s Journey Builder to create triggered campaigns on both Facebook & Instagram
Personalization just got easier
With Xeno's Journey Builder identify the right moments and define a powerful 1-to-1 relationship with your customers.
And and and, create triggered campaigns on not just SMS and email, but also Facebook & Instagram🥳
✔️ Welcoming new customers
✔️ Activating dormant customers
✔️ Creating loyalty journeys
✔️ Get your customers online
and much more....
Want to shift to the next-gen approach? Check this out.
Brand and Marketing News
Catch up with all the trends and brand updates of the week here:
- McDonald’s India announces new packaging for specially-abled customers
- Vivo unveils new ‘Made in India’ logo for devices
- Government notifies rules to regulate social media and streaming platforms
- Netflix rolls out 'Downloads For You' to automatically download recommended shows/movies based on your tastes
That’s about it for today.
Hope you enjoyed reading today’s edition, and if you did, don’t forget to subscribe to us on Email.
I’ll see you next week 👋